The Sales position at M1 Labs is responsible for managing all aspects of account relationships while providing accounts with excellent service and support. Core responsibilities include establishing strong customer relationships, specimen workflow management, and overall account management. This role is highly proactive and requires the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in account management, relationship development, and customer service. Success in this position will be measured by the customer retention and satisfaction of assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Foster the growth of M1 Labs drug testing and toxicology services by prospecting for new business and maintaining and growing sales volume of current accounts.
- Understand the needs of individual customers and provide the appropriate level of assistance.
- Provide regular follow-up and refresher training to customers as required, including, but not limited to, training clinic staff in proper processing of requisitions and sample collection procedure.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Meeting with physicians and/or decision makers to educate as to the benefits of toxicology testing and our latest technology in the marketplace.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent, quality interactions with physicians, clinics, and staff.
- Communicate regularly with upper management to develop solutions to aid in overcoming roadblocks and challenges to maximize business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed all sales quotas provided by upper management, meeting with providers to detail our products and services as it relates to patient care.
- Work closely with physicians toxicology lab staff to ensure clinic satisfactions with testing, reporting, supplies, ect.
- $48,000 – $60,000, Salary commensurate upon experience
- Quarterly growth bonuses
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Aflac options
- $500.00 per month care allowance
- Company Amex for expenses related to sales, travel, customer events
- 10 days paid vacation
- Up to 3 paid sick days
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Healthcare/biotech/laboratory
- Existing relationships or previous call pattern of Pain Management office sales is highly preferred
- 50% – 70% travel within a multi-state geography with 5% focusing on large metro area closest to home
- Former B to B sales representatives with medical experience are highly preferred
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products while being comfortable discussing types of testing, urine collection practices, and such
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Must be Internet savvy and computer literate- Microsoft and Google platforms
- Understanding of pharmacology and major drug classes is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
|Job Category||Sales Representative|